Happy June, P.I.N.K. Diamonds!!




Today's Diva's Diamonds:

Happy June, P.I.N.K. Diamonds!!

I know! I know! I promised to write more often and I'm going to do much better posting on here!! How is everyone doing so far? I know there is so much going on in your city, nation and world. There is so much to have anxiety over and become distracted and upset. I am here to tell you no matter what it looks like God is always in control! I want to encourage you all to stay prayerful. watchful and focused on whatever God is telling you to do during this season of being still. Understand that your paradise is closer than you think! I have been very busy planning, preparing, studying and creating for my business Divine Voices, studying towards my Executive MBA during Summer Session 1 and getting ready to start my next class in Summer Session 2 at Prairie View A&M University online.

June is Black Music Month and it is usually a month of weddings, as well as family reunions. If you have plans I recommend that you still do them, but in a modified and safe environment. Zoom weddings are all the rage right now as well as family gatherings collectively in front of their computer monitors! You will find you do not have to look far to find your own paradise right where you are.

I am preparing for my 10th Anniversary of Diva's Diamonds virtually on Facebook Live on August 22, 2020 at 11 am on my Diva's Diamonds: Words to Inspire, Empower and Encourage on Facebook! I have confirmed four amazing women of God who are forces to be reckoned  such as an World Champion Speaker, Iconic Social Media Influencer, Veteran Pageant Queen maker and an award-winning Inspirational Author & NYFW Designer/Stylist.

Stay tuned for my announcement of my first confirmed speaker!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently, keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva








Comments

Popular Posts