Happy Spring P.I.N.K. Diamonds! By Queen Diva


Happy Spring P.I.N.K. Diamonds!!

I know! I know! I have not been on at all in 2020!! So much has happened since my last post in November 2019!! First off, Happy Spring P.I.N.K. Diamonds!! I gotta go back to Merry Christmas, Happy New Year 2020 and this Sunday for the Moms worldwide Happy Mother's Day!! LOL! I know you were wondering what in the world happened to Queen Diva??? Well, I moved from NYC to Houston, Texas to attend Graduate School!! I just completed my first semester working towards my Executive MBA degree. I have a 3.5 GPA so far and I am ecstatic to achieve this academic accolade!! While I am in Houston I set up shop and I had to get all of my documents and certifications for Texas! I am a Texan again! LOL!

Then the Coronavirus Pandemic happened and that halted all of us! I hope that you and yours are safe and practicing safety at all times and healthy. So much sadness and anxiety in the world. FEAR NOT! For you are not of this world, Saints! If you are prayed up, taking care of yourself and your loved ones, listening to your government officials and keeping social distancing in tact you should be fine. I am thankful that me and mine are good and healthy. I pray if you are not and going through that God's healing hand is upon you and you take or being taken good care of right now.




I have so much I am working on and not quite ready to share it all, but I do promise to post more often now that I finally got my bearings in graduate school. I will be posting more here and recording again on my podcast on BlogTalkRadio!! I do want to share that I am going to be competing in a business pageant in September and I now hold the title of Ms. Divine Voices Media WBLEP 2020 vying for the title of Ms. WBLEP 2020 which stands for Women Business Leadership Entrepreneur Pageant 2020! I am truly enjoying studying for my Executive MBA and I missed competing in pageants! When I found out there is a business pageant where I can compete in a "pitch deck"  competition for the opportunity to win cash, a crown, and a business coach for a year! I am too excited! More details are to come about my competition in September 2020 in Orlando, Florida! 

I will come on again very soon! Enjoy your evening and keep the prayers coming for me and I will continue to pray for you too!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva


Comments

Popular Posts