Diva's Diamonds Spotlight of the Month: Adulting with Jane



Diva's Diamonds Spotlight of the Month:
November 2019

Greetings P.I.N.K. Diamonds!
It's been a minute and now I am back with a new monthly posting called "Diva's Diamonds Spotlight of the Month" and our debut spotlight goes to a new DIY comedy digital series called "Adulting with Jane" starring multi-award winning Producer/Actress/Filmmaker Jenny Paul of Dallas, Texas who is also the Creator/Executive Producer! Now I love anyone from Texas because I lived in Houston, Texas for many years attending high school and college! Texans are hilarious people! They are great storytellers and will have you laughing so hard your stomach will hurt. If you have not heard about this short yet hilarious DIY show it is time that you take a look!



What just blew me away about this webcast is every episode the character Jane takes on a new activity of the day she needs or wants to learn as an adult thus the name "Adulting!" There is a celebrity guest(s) who comes on the show to share their expertise in the activity and uses products that she shares with you to shop for yourself!

It's like watching "Adam Ruins Everything" meets "Electric Company" or for those too young to know that show think of an adult "Kids Incorporated meets "HSN!" The webcast shares everything from learning how to change a tire to knowing how to behave at a theater show and so much more!

I was giggling out loud in my work space today and I know the people around me were thinking, "What in the world was so funny over on her screen?" LOL! I think this show is timely and not just for millennial's but for all generations! LOL! Who doesn't need to learn some adulting activities and have fun learning while bursting out in song?

To check out episodes from this show just click this link:


It is also on ROKU, Chromecast, Amazon, Vimeo and Apple TV! 


Love, Laughter & Light!
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts