Queen Diva To Be Named "Anointed Voice of Change" at Farley Productions Inc. "Ladies of Change Tea"


Farley Productions, Inc. Presents “Honors Award Tea Party: Ladies of Change” where Pastor Sonja Elise "Queen Diva" will be the “Psalmist of the Evening” and named “Anointed Voice of Change” on Saturday, September 22, 2018 from 12pm to 4pm at Bailey's Cafe located at 324 Malcolm X Blvd, Brooklyn, New York 11233. 
You will also have the opportunity to support Pastor Sonja Elise’s music & encouragement ministry and purchase her 1st Gospel single “This Day” written by the Late Edwin Hawkins as well as her Diva’s Diamonds Ultimate P.I.N.K. Diamonds Collection Anthology.
"I am so very honored and humbled by this honor! I had no idea I was being named this amazing honor! I merely asked if I could share my music ministry a few months ago! Thank you Lady Abike Farley you are such a blessing!"~says Queen Diva "Pastor Sonja Elise"
You can get your tickets at:

Comments

Popular Posts