What is LOVE? By Queen Diva


This week's Diva's Diamonds:
What is LOVE?
I have been preparing and ready to teach a Noon Bible Study at my home church in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn on "What is Love" and "How to Walk in LOVE?" I told everyone the subject, scripture verses and when I would start. The strangest thing is no one from my church family or the neighborhood has showed up for the Noon Bible Study. LOL! I came prepared to teach, my church family knows the time and the place but no one showed. Now as far as the neighborhood I have to say I haven't done due diligence in getting flyers out to the community and I will work on that. So I asked God what is up with this? God said, "I am teaching you Daughter what LOVE is and how to walk in LOVE so that you can teach it." I'm like, "Huh?" God said this, "In order for you to know what LOVE is you must endure some disappointments in the mist of loving. LOVE is an action and it also doesn't change on conditions or keep track of wrong doings. In the Book of I Corinthians 13 talks about what LOVE is. 

I Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

So in understanding what the Holy Bible says about LOVE I must experience a series of events and disappointments to know what LOVE truly is to teach it to others. I get it. I have to roll up my sleeves as well and pound the pavement to invite my Brooklyn community citizens to learn about LOVE from the Holy Bible and use in their daily life! LOL! God is good and God is LOVE!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva


Comments

Popular Posts