Sponsors Needed for Last Strength of a Woman: A Phyllis Hyman Tribute Concert Tour Performance of 2015! By Queen Diva




Greetings P.I.N.K. Diamonds Worldwide!
For those that do not know I have been performing a Phyllis Hyman tribute in the New York Tri-State area for the last 3 years. My goal is to take it to Broadway in 2016 and I have one last show scheduled for my Soul Divas Night Out Presents Strength of a Woman: A Phyllis Hyman Tribute Concert Tour 2015 on December 11-13, 2015 on board the Norwegian Cruise Line for Carrie Rice's Fashion Couture Annual Extravaganza! 





I am personally asking 25 P.I.N.K.-Possibilities I Now Know Diamonds Worldwide to sponsor $25 dollars for final costs for me to perform. This would be an amazing Christmas gift for me because I would love to have the opportunity to have my tribute concert tour booked on Norwegian Cruise Lines!! 


Check out my live performance of "Betcha By Golly Wow" 
as recorded by Phyllis Hyman at Toshi's in NYC! 





Your sponsorship payment can be sent via:

PayPal or Chase Quick Pay: 

divinevoicesmedia@gmail.com 

The deadline to become a sponsor is:

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I ask that you pray before you make a decision to be a sponsor and for those that do I have a special gift I will send to the Top 25 P.I.N.K. Diamonds before December 9, 2015. 

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts