Choose To Be Thankful by Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Choose to be Thankful...It's Thankful Thursday and I wanted to share what happened to me this morning!
I was texting my Boo Boo this morning and he is very sad about how his life isn't quite what he had planned and was making himself sick worrying. I told my Beloved..."I could really get depressed about what I don't have in my life and how many things I have planned and hoped to accomplished that did not pan out for me. But I choose to be THANKFUL for all that I do have and all that I have accomplished." I went on to explain that God puts us through trials and tribulations to condition us and to make us wiser. Our tests are not just for us but to become testimonies to share with others to be strengthen and empowered. The enemy can only suggest but it is our decision to act and think on bad things. But the Holy Bible says think on good things...whatever is lovely...whatever is kind...we must protect our minds because "stinking thinking" will literally kill us! I ended our texting session with the words, "Be at peace, Beloved. Trust God in all things and be thankful." He said, "K" LOL! I just love my Boo Boo! 

What are you thankful for today, P.I.N.K. Diamonds? ‪I challenge you all to reflect if no other day but Thursdays as I do what you are most thankful for in your life? You will begin to get excited every Thursday as I am to see just how blessed you truly are!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light!
Queen Diva


Comments

Popular Posts