Happy 5th Anniversary Diva's Diamonds!! By Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Happy 5th Anniversary Diva's Diamonds!!
Yes!! P.I.N.K.(Possibilities I Now Know) Diamonds is has been FIVE years since I began sharing Diva's Diamonds on Blogger.com!! Unbelievable right? What were you doing FIVE years ago? Where were you living? What where you driving? Well as for me I was living in Houston and already five years into my journey full time in ministry and I had no idea where God was going to take me! I was the reigning Miss Greater Houston Plus America 2009 and volunteering in the community as well as freelance work in marketing and promotions with my company Divine Voices Media. I was a member at World Changers Church Satellite Houston in Houston as the first Music Administrator/Praise & Worship Leader and being a vessel of God and a blessing so many people's lives. 

Now FIVE years later I have just been recently crowned Miss New York Plus America Lifetime 2015 and my company is the Official Pageant Consultant for the Miss New York Plus America Pageant the Lord has led me to prepare to take my ministry as Pastor/Psalmist of Divine Voices World Ministries to the next level and travel very soon nationally and soon after internationally singing and speaking to all who have an ear to hear! I have several clients as the Founder/Executive Consultant for Divine Voices Media and looking to take my boutique firm to the next level by streamlining my client list and working towards opening my roster for life and career coaching to an International Executive Level. Diva's Diamonds on Blogger.com now has the following pages on Facebook of at least 200 to 700 likes: Diva's Diamonds Book Club, P.I.N.K. Diamonds Fitness Club, Diva's Diamonds GEMS: Words to Inspire, Empower & Encourage Group, P.I.N.K. Diamonds Dream Professional Services (2015 P.I.N.K. Diamonds Ambassadors & P.I.N.K. Diamonds Mentorees), Diva's Diamonds TV on Youtube.com and Diva's Diamonds on BlogTalkRadio.com!

Click the link below to purchase for Kindle Readers ONLY!


To order as an eBook email divinevoicesmedia@gmail.com for an invoice!


I am thankful for every setback and victory for it all made me a very wise and peaceful woman of God that I am today! God knows exactly what HE is doing and what HE allows to happen in our lives! I never knew starting this blog would make a such a difference in my own life let alone all of your worldwide!

I personally would like to thank each and every P.I.N.K. Diamond worldwide for supporting Diva's Diamonds on Blogger.com! I write every single word in LOVE and I pray that you are touched by my words each and every time you read through this entire blog! The best is yet to come! There are more elements that I want to add to Diva's Diamonds and take it to another level of excellence! More people need to read what I am sharing so I ask that you share my blog and I would love to hear your feedback! Its amazing how in FIVE years I have had less than FIVE people actually make a comment! LOL!

I speak life to more interaction with all of you and I also would like to meet you all in person! I am putting an invitation to you if you would like for me to singspeak, teach, preach, judge or host an event in your city or country contact me at divinevoicesmedia@gmail.com! Diva's Diamonds Empowerment World Tour coming soon!!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light!
Queen Diva







Comments

Popular Posts