Are You Walking In Your Purpose? by Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds: Are You Walking In Your Purpose?
It's been about six months since my last posting! Oh my what a difference six months can definitely make! Six months ago I was recruiting for queens for one pageant system and fundraising to compete for another pageant system as well as preparing to to receive my honorary doctorate from a university in Florida. Now I am a lifetime queen within the Miss Plus America Pageant system as Miss New York Plus America Lifetime and I did not receive the honorary doctorate from the school in Florida. What happened you may ask?

Well....What had happened was....I prayerfully went to the "Throne of Grace" and asked God what is your will for my life? What is my purpose in this next season of my life? I had to be still and really just listen to what God had for me to do and what to do next with my life! I jumped into two situations not realistically considering the financial and long term commitment with the university toll it would take on me this year with a graduating high school senior, who is now an alumni of her high school and anticipating going to her chosen college of University of Rochester in July for the Summer Session to prepare for the Fall Semester!

When I realized I jumped too soon into both situations I had to step back and then tearfully decline participating and accepting the awards. But God said I have something better for you. Just trust me and you will see! When I began to "Walk Purposefully" the atmosphere in my home and in my mind changed instantly and doors began to open.



Six months is a short amount of time yet a long amount of time to make changes and decisions to "Walk In Your Purpose!" I am a living breathing witness that when you TRUST God completely all that you desire and want will and shall come to pass because God places the DREAMS and VISION in us! God wants us to succeed and make things happen! It is up to each and every one of us to decide and question "Am I Walking In My Purpose?" If not then I strongly recommend that you prayerfully ask God what to do and to begin starting today. So by the last six months of this year you too can "Walk Purposefully!"

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to you heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love Laughter & Light!
Queen Diva

Comments

  1. Nice Post. Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to you heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!. Thanks Texas Divas Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. My apologies for just now seeing this 7 years later. My goodness that is terrible. I hope all that you read on my blog continually blesses you greatly. New posts are on the way! Peace & Love!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts