The Incredible Shrinking Diva by Queen Diva

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
The Incredible Shrinking Diva...It's been a minute since I've blogged and shared my P.I.N.K. Diamonds Fitness Club progression! Well, as you can see I'm "shrinking" down to size! LOL! I've joined Blink Fitness here in NYC and have been committed to working out weekly for the last month! I'm so happy of my very noticeable difference! LOL! I just said to myself once I celebrated another birthday on October 10th that enough is enough and I need to get this weight off for good! I have been huffing and puffing going up and down the subway stairs as well as walking up hills to the train station every day. My goal is to get down to a size 8-10 by July 2014! I want to take my Phyllis Hyman tribute to BROADWAY and look a close to Phyllis Hyman at the beginning of her career when she was most happy.

I know I can do this and I can no longer make excuses and not give 100% when it comes to my health! I'm sharing this because many of you are going through the same thing of putting off until tomorrow to join a gym, change your eating habits and taking better care of your health. Take it from me someone who has been in denial about her weight tipping the scale at 300 pounds and wearing a size 24W bottoms that were tight on my hips and thighs!

I'm now at 280 lbs and wearing a size 18-22 bottoms and "shrinking!" LOL! I would love for you to
join me on my journey towards a size 8-10 on my Facebook page P.I.N.K. Diamonds Fitness Club at http://www.facebook.com/PINKDiamondsFitnessClub 

Share with me your fitness goals so I can encourage you as you encourage me!



Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep diva's diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts