Living My Dreams in 2013! by Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Living My Dreams in 2013...This is my MANTRA for the entire year of 2013!! For so many years I've assisted others to make their dreams a REALITY! This year it's all about making my dreams come true! I'm determined now more than ever to make this happen! After years and years and years of writing proposals, lesson plans, press kits, music reviews, business plans, business proposals, agendas, itineraries and programs it's now time for me to do all of that for my dreams! From October 2012 to December 2012 I was on a strict VEGAN FAST and I prayed and listened to God for CLARITY on what HE wanted from me and what I needed to focus on in 2013! Now it is January 2013 and I am moving full speed ahead with my well laid plans to achieve all that I prayed about and what God has revealed to me for 2013 and beyond!

I know that I am to travel, sing, record, write books and plays, I am to meet my husband, move into my wealthy place and begin to really build my empire in EXCELLENCE! It's time now! These last 9 years of my life have been incredible with the "journey" I have been on in ministry and in my career. I know now that everything is purposeful including the hardest and lowest points of my life! I will write a book about it in hopes that it will help others who embark on a similar journey will have wisdom and knowledge getting through it and will be able to help others!

These are crazy times in the world and it's going to get even crazier, but God is always in control and there is a lesson to be learned in everything that we say and do in our lifetime. I know now  more than ever that my dreams are to come true in this year for this is my season to blossom. For many years I was underground hidden from the world and not seen by anyone but GOD. Now God tells me it is now my turn to be seen and known by the nations and for God to be glorified in ALL that I say and do!

I want to encourage all of you who may be on the brink of working on your own dreams to "Decide, Plan and Proceed" with your DREAMS! If this is your year of ELEVATION then I want to tell just as the sneaker shoe brand once said, "JUST DO IT!" God has equipped you with all that you need to do to be successful. Anything that you don't have right now God will provide when the time is needed! 

Tell me your "P.I.N.K. Diamond Praise Reports!" I truly want to hear how you are "Living Your Dreams in 2013!"

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently....Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts