Soul Mates by Queen Diva 4-21-12

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Soulmates...I attended a wedding today in Elmendorf, TX of a young couple I really don't know but I met the Bride-to-be here in San Antonio, TX via the church I'm attending while I'm working on an assignment that God has me on. I've never attended a wedding where the entire service is a symbolism of Jesus Christ as the Bridegroom and the Church as the Bride. It was very moving and so very beautiful. They are a young couple in their mid-twenties and they are Missionaries from India. They are here only to get married because the Bride is from San Antonio by way of Austin and her family wanted to see her get married for they may not see her again because she and her husband plan to stay in India for the rest of their lives. WOW! I was so moved by their commitment to God, their LOVE for each other, for their families and most importantly for Jesus Christ. They wanted their wedding to glorify God! I was beaming the entire time. I had my tissue in hand when they showed pictures of them as children and with their families. It was so amazing how they both were born and raised in America but met as Missionaries in India. The pictures of them as children showed just love and they beamed of smiles that were so much alike it was amazing to see.

I shared this because we just never know what God is up to in our lives when it come to receiving our "soul mates!" We can either be working side by side with our future husband/wife for month or years! Or we may have met our future mate years ago and then God reconnects you in "divine timing" to become one. Many of you out there may have prayed for a spouse and wonder where is he/she? I've prayed and prayed! I'm not getting any younger. I'm doing me, working hard, preparing for my future spouse, I don't have any unforgiveness, I pay tithes, serve in the church, went to conferences, seminars and retreats...How come I am not married? It could be that maybe....just maybe your future spouse isn't ready for you. Or perhaps God will present to you your spouse when you least expect it!

I honestly have no idea who my husband will be. I've been presented to a few men of God in the past but just because God presents you doesn't mean they will choose YOU. (That's another blog post.) What I mean is this...When God chooses your spouse HE will present that person to you. It is your choice to receive or not. Too many times we have an ideal of what we want in a spouse it may not be what we need. Or there may be conditions to the choice that God presents to you such as you MUST be obedient to God's will for your life and accept the call that HE specifically told you to do and you decide you want to do something else. For example God has called you to preach and you want to be a professional singer. Or God has called you to be a doctor and you want to be a football star. If you do then you cannnot receive the wife/husband, wealth, prosperity in your path that God had for you in your OBEDIENCE. You can receive what you want because God will give you the desires of your heart, but imagine your life living in OBEDIENCE to God and having a BLISSFUL life compared to living in DISOBEDIENCE and receiving what you want and having a CONTENT life.

Personally, I want a BLISSFUL LIFE! I've waited all of these years I can wait however long it takes to meet and marry the one that God presents me to who is living an OBEDIENT life doing exactly what God told him to do in EXCELLENCE and prayed specifically for me to be his wife....SOUL MATE.

When I Get Married...It will be ordained, blessed, anointed and appointed by God to be BLISSFUL until we part in death. After watching this wedding I'm inclinded to start planning the actual wedding program. I was thinking I wanted a very private and intimate wedding and have a BIG BLOWOUT Reception/Afterparty! LOL! I have a lot of friends and I would LOVE for them to all fly out to celebrate!

What else would a Queen Diva have when she marries her KING but a FESTIVAL! LOL! I would definitely have to marry a KING with a kingdom and treasures to do that! LOL!

Check out the audio of this lovely song by Raheem Devaughn "Soulmate" and yes I've already informed him via Facebook that I will have to recruit him to sing this song at my Wedding! LOL!



Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts