A Blessing & Prayer From My Spiritual Mom by Queen Diva 4-16-12



Today's Diva's Diamonds:
As I prepare for what's next for me in the coming months I kept hearing the Holy Spirit tell me that soon you will receive a phone call, an email and a tweet from someone who will BLESS you in a mighty way! I had no idea when it will come and who it will come from. Later this afternoon I checked one of 5 email addresses I have...YES, I have over 5 email addresses I check daily or try my best to check twice a week. Any who! LOL! I checked my email and I received the most wonderfully awesome blessing and prayer that I've ever received from one of MANY Spiritual Mothers I have today.

What is a "Spiritual Mother?" Well, a "Spiritual Mother" is a mentor for "Believers" who helps and guides you along your journey in your spiritual growth towards maturity in becoming a teacher, preacher, prophet, minister and so on. God sends Spiritual Mothers and Fathers as well as Brothers and Sisters into your life to strengthen, encourage, inspire, empower and develop into what God predestined you to become in life. Amen!

Mama Doris is the one who sent me the email. I still have a phone call and a tweet to receive in divine timing. I wanted to share with you ALL today because I truly believe there are some of you who don't have "Spiritual Parents" and need to be encouraged about where you are in your journey of life and you know that the turnaround in your life is about to happen at any moment towards SUCCESS!

Here's the email Mama Doris wrote to me:

Wow!!! God is so good. All of the time. I am excited to hear how Our Father is moving in your life. Thanks for replying to me and sharing with me your good news. This is your season, God is blessing you to walk in your dreams and desires.

The Blessing & Prayer:

I pray His ever present blessings and anointing upon you, your voice and every where that you place your feet. I pray that God touch the eyes, ears, hearts and minds of all that will hear and see you and that come within your presence; that their hearts will be opened and receptive to you; that they will see your good works and Glorify God with you. Your opportunities and blessings are limitless and without boundaries. I know our God, our Heavenly Father, will continuously, richly bless you.

Regards,
Mama Doris

I pray P.I.N.K. Diamonds that this blessing and prayer enriches you greatly as it has for me!

I challenge you to keep going towards your dreams no matter what it looks like and know that God sees you and is blessed by your faithfulness and diligence.

Share with me here on this post your accolades for I am praying for your success!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts