Everything is Purposeful by Queen Diva 3-24-12

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Everything is Purposeful....I will say it again....Everything is Purposeful....maybe I need to shout out...EVERYTHING IS PURPOSEFUL!!! Okay...that was for me not so much for you reading this right now! LOL! Let me explain why I had to write this today...I've had my HP laptop for about two years and the "Backspace" button first came off and then the small button just above that adjacent to the left came off. I've dropped it several times and there's a small scratch on the front toward the tip of the computer where it opens. But that's not why I'm writing this post. Just the other day I finally decided to download a 60 Trial Office 2010 program just until I decided when I would get me a new laptop and prepare for many things God has in store for me to do in 2012 and beyond. I was so tired and I waited to the last minute to download the program while I was listen to "Fly Together" with Ryan Leslie & Red Cafe Instrumental over and over! LOL! I was just waiting for the download to happen then I was going to go to sleep. I remember turning off the computer and closing the laptop but I don't remember taking off my headphones. I wake up the next morning thinking I will be able to check my email and check out the new program I downloaded...

NOT! I took the headphones off but they were in between the keyboard and the computer screen all night and I must have pressed hard against it and when I turned the computer screen on it looked liked a cracked window and all of the pixels were going haywire!!!! I was such shock because I couldn't believe this was happening to me!!! I need to see the screen to do my work and all the things I need to prepare for as well as write my blogs and communicate with family and friends all around the world!!! How could this be happening to me???

I was about to just CRY!!! Then I just heard the LORD say in my spirit every peacefully and quietly..."Don't Worry..." It's going to be alright...just get ready for your day...That was two days ago. I called my brother who helped be before when I got a virus on this very same laptop in December 2011 and he said that maybe it will go back in place if you just leave the computer open and leave it alone. So for the last two days I've just been checking to see if the screen will get back into it's original state. It looks better than it did...it still has that cracked window look but the rest of the screen just looks like a plaid print in rainbow colors! LOL! Awwwwwwwwww!

I have to share this though...all this week since Wednesday I have been attending a Bible Conference in Elmendorf, TX. An amazing conference by the way! Today the second to last preacher spoke on "Anxiety" or as we all know it as "Worry!" As Christians we are not suppose to worry about ANYTHING!!! I mean "NOTHING" because we are to "Cast our cares unto the Lord!" I was worried about how was I going to communicate with others, how was I going to do my blog, how was I going to prepare proposals and make flyers for events that I'm planning without using my computer. The preacher said, "Seek ye the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you." The small still voice of God told me, "Don't worry...I got you...keep going." So I just went to the last day for the conference with the church family I attended the conference with and I was at complete peace.

My computer still isn't fixed but one of the sisters from the church is allowing me to use her computer when I need to go online. I realized I was spending far too much time online and anytime that happens God makes a way for me to be offline for a while or at least limits my time. So when I say...."EVERYTHING IS PURPOSEFUL" .... it's for a reason. The flyer can wait, the proposals can wait and everything else can truly wait. I have to make time for God....read the books HE told me to finish, fellowship with the people around me for I won't be around them for long and prepare for a new laptop which HE already promised me that I would receive very soon.

I shared this detailed testimony to say this....when you have a plan to do things and its exactly what God wants you to do....sometimes either the enemy will try to trip you up and get you off course or God will allow things to happen to see how you will handle it in hopes to redirect you back on HIS course and not your own. It wasn't that I was so off course but more my time management away from being online was getting in the way of other things that I needed to take care of in my everyday life. Yes, I'm doing "Kingdom Building Business" yet there is also a time when I need to just read the Holy Bible, fellowship with my church friends and family, take a nap, sit outside and enjoy the sunshine and so on.

Thank you, Lord for this gentle reminder and I'm casting ALL of my cares on you! Lord you know what I need and what I need to get done both with and without my computer. As so many of you that read my blog and YOU in particular reading this blog right now! What are you doing right now that you should be doing to help build the "Kingdom of God on Earth?" What are you doing that God has placed in your heart to BLESS others and you haven't even gotten started because you get easily distracted? Everything that may be shutting down on you or cut off is happening because "EVERYTHING IS PURPOSEFUL!"

I challenge you to take some quiet time and prepare a petition to the Lord what should you be doing with your time? What is next on the list for your to accomplish? What is going on in your life that God is shutting down and placing road blocks or detours before you can get to your next destination? Once you've formulated your questions then take it to the LORD in prayer and be ready to do what GOD says to do! I encourage you to be OBEDIENT for if you are not you will be going in a circle for a long time until you pass the test or complete the task that God has for YOU! I needed to be still, enjoy my life right now where I am with the people I'm around and not be so consumed with being online. I know once I do that God will fix the computer for me and I will also get a new one very soon! I'm looking at the SONY Vaio 15 inch screen within the SONY Signature Collection! Ohhh la la! LOL!

I'd love to hear your PRAISE REPORT on what God is doing PURPOSEFULLY in your life! AMEN! Write your comments on this post!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts