Diva's Diamonds: Walking in Love for 12 months & counting by Queen Diva 7-11-110






Today's Diva's Diamonds:
I can't believe that 12 months have come and gone that fast!!! When I started this blog I merely just wanted to release what was inside of me for many months but God had other plans for this blog. Instead of this being about me it was about God working through me and test me as well as others what God expects from us! But also to share what HE has planned for us to do in complete obedience to HIM! I started this blog talking about "Walking in LOVE" and I had to do that because I was getting attacked spiritually through family. They just did not understand my "FAITH Walk" and I was criticized and attacked for the choices I made that they didn't agree with at all! But I had to remain faithful and obedient to what GOD was telling me no matter what it looked like and what was coming against me because I knew all along that God had me in HIS hands! I had to learn to LOVE others no matter what because that is what HE COMMANDS us to do! That was one of the two commandments that Jesus Christ said just before HE was crucified on the cross. HE said to LOVE one another as you love yourself and to LOVE the Lord God with all of your heart, mind soul and strength!

Through my turbulent dealings with my family I learned how to LOVE and FORGIVE! It was by no means an easy thing to do, but I learned by praying, fasting, reading the Holy Bible and I read Joyce Meyer's "The LOVE Revolution! This book had a profound effect on me and how I was to LOVE others! If you had told me that I my family would try to commit me in a psyche ward last year just a month after I started this blog in August 2010 and then a year later I would be appointed to be the 2011 National Spokesperson for Integrity Beauty Women of Excellence and 2011 Inaugural Integrity Beauty Woman of Grace I would have told you were CRAZY! LOL! But it happened and I know that God showed me just like Joseph the Dreamer was caste in a pit by his brothers because they despised the love that their father had for him and were extremely jealous of the anointing that was upon his life I too had to understand that even when family do things to you that hurt you deeply you must STILL walk in LOVE! I can share this testimony now because I'm a healed from it and I want to be a beacon of light to all who have encountered pain and strife from their family unwarranted or called for in their lives.

12 months and counting I can say that I have grown tremendously in my "LOVE Walk" and I know that there are millions of people who have encountered so much worse from family and perhaps friends too! I want to tell you that walking in LOVE is the only way to keep your sanity, peace, love and joy in your LIFE! Your life will be so much sweeter and even those that cursed you will see their day or days numbered when the Lord Thy God take care of them in HIS divine timing. I believe the next 12 months, years or decades that Diva's Diamonds will shine even more resplendently to all the world! God knows the plans that HE has for me, plans for a hope and a future. (Read Jeremiah 29:11) I understand that scripture more and more as the days go by! I truly don't know the whole plan that God has for me or for Diva's Diamonds but the part that I do know I will continuously be obedient to doing my part to walk in excellence, peace and mostly importantly WALK IN LOVE!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

  1. I read your blog and it was truly inspiring and heart-felt. I know what you mean as far as the family situation and I want to encourage you to keep on keeping on with your walk with God. He has truly blessed you.

    Love, Joanne
    (ladymusicole)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings, Joanne!
    Thank you so much for reading my blog and especially making a comment!!!! I am so honored to share my testimony and to know that it blessed you gives me a greater joy than I can express! I hope that you will subscribe to my blog and share it with others!

    Love, Laughter & Light,
    Queen Diva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts