Life Is Too Short To Worry About What People Think Of You by Queen Diva

 


Today's Diva's Diamonds: 4/22/21

Life is too short to worry about what people think of you! This is a statement I must share with you because now more than ever we are seeing so many people we know and love pass away. When we get caught up in the wrong thing wasting time becoming upset about what others think of us we can get distracted and miss important moments in our lives. 

You are not here on this wonderful earth to be concerned about how people think of you, your decisions, relationships, career choice, financial status or your friends. What matters most is what God thinks of you and if you are living your life to please Him.

I speak from experience that I was free when I made the decision to prayerfully ask God what is my purpose, where should I go to school, live, work, and who should be connected to both in my inner circle and outer circle of friends and business contacts. I have had a peace like I have never known when I stopped worrying about what people would think of me.

Life is too short to worry about what people think of you! Lock in this statement and remember that people can only treat you the way you allow them to. You were not meant to be on this earth to be miserable around people you do not have to be around. Live your life for yourself and ask God to show you how you can do it. I know you can do it! I believe in you! You have to believe in you too.

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter and Light,

Queen Diva


Comments

Popular Posts