Diva Does...Finding Ashley Stewart 2019 Digital Search in Harlem! 4-6-19


I had a wonderful time at the Finding Ashley Stewart 2019 Digital Search 
at the Harlem Flagship Store on Saturday, March 30, 2019 and April 6, 2019
from 10 am to 4 pm where I was taking photos of beautiful women of all ages
to submit to compete for the Grand Prize of $10,000, one year wardrobe and to be 
the official Ashley Stewart Brand Ambassador for
Ashley Stewart Stores!





I was also searching for (10) PINK Diamonds Beauty Models for my Fashion &  Beauty Brand called
PINK Diamonds Beauty! I am still on the search to have beautiful women who would love to be
brand ambassadors for my PINK Diamonds Beauty brand!




Stay tuned for where I will be next in NYC and around the country!!






Comments

Popular Posts