Diva's Diamonds BEST of 2018!!




Today's Diva's Diamonds:

The Diva's Diamonds Best of 2018!!

Happy New Year 2019, P.I.N.K. Diamonds Worldwide!! Wow!! Can you believe it? We made it to another year! I am so very thankful to all of you who have been following my journey on Blogger.com since July 2010!! It has been an incredible journey!! I have to say 2018 was an amazing year for me!!

I turned 50 years old, I finally released my Diva's Diamonds Ultimate P.I.N.K. Diamonds Collection Anthology, released my 1st Gospel single "This Day" as written by the late Edwin Hawkins, started my Queen Tea Tour 2018 to promote my Gospel single and anthology, made my Broadway supper club debut at Feinstein's/54 Below, had my 1st SOLD OUT Off-Off Broadway live recording concert, produced both a fashion and beauty panel and an in-store fashion show with a global plus size fashion brand and assisted in the debut of a new NY Fashion Stylist and performed my Phyllis Hyman tribute at my alma mater's alumni association banquet. Whew!

Stay tuned for what is coming up in 2019!!

I am so excited I could just burst into song with JOY!! LOL!

Happy New Year 2019, P.I.N.K. Diamonds!!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your hear and know you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

   















Comments

Popular Posts