Sensational Saturday! Enjoy Your Day!


Diva's Diamonds for 11-10-18:

It's Sensational Saturday!! I LOVE Saturdays!! Don't you? LOL! I remember as a little girl my brother and I would get up early in the morning to watch Saturday morning cartoons until 12 noon and then "Soul Train" would come on! OMG! Ice cold milk and our favorite cereal in a big bowl was HEAVENLY!! LOL! Now as an adult what makes me smile on Saturday mornings you may ask? Well, either getting extra sleep or taking myself out to breakfast or having a modeling or singing gig! LOL! I say all of this to say make your Saturday sensational! It does not matter if you have money or any plans to go anywhere just make it sensational right where you are doing whatever you love or have to do! LOL!

Post below or Tweet using the hashtag #SensationalSat! I would love to know what do you do to make your Saturday sensational?

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts