It's My 8th Anniversary Month! by Queen Diva


It's My 8th Anniversary Month!!
July 2018

Happy Anniversary Month to me!! LOL! Wow! I can't believe it has been 8 years since I started this blog!! I had no idea what I was doing and I really was not planning to keep this going this long let alone start of all the brands derived from Diva's Diamonds! It has been an amazing 8 year journey that I have been on from Houston, Texas to Harlem World, U.S.A.! I have to admit I have not posted as much as I would have liked. Between moving, working on my off-off Broadway Phyllis Hyman tribute, writing my ebooks, working on a podcast, fitness club, book club, daily Instagram posts and now a beauty and fashion movement! Whew!



I am so blessed by God to do what I do! It is all still a work in progress! LOL! I truly want to stay on track and post more! I am really am so very happy to still share my ideas, events, accolades, projects and new opportunities in 2018! I thank all of you who have been reading my blogs and not complaining about my lack of consistency in posting. I will be writing all month long sharing trivia, flashbacks and upcoming projects for Diva's Diamonds in 2018!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts