Announcing 1st Annual Diva's Diamonds Conference 2019 By Queen Diva


1st Annual Diva's Diamonds Conference NYC 2019
January 19, 2019
11 am to 2 pm
"Achieve Your Dreams: Be Inspired, Be Empowered and Be Encouraged!"

Greetings P.I.N.K. Diamonds!
It has been 3 months since the last time I posted. I am so very sorry for not posting more frequently!
I was without a computer for many months and it was challenging trying to do all that I do on my cell phone all this time! But Glory to God!! I have a new laptop and all is well! LOL!




I wanted to share with all of you here on Blogger.com that I will have my 1st Annual Diva's Diamonds Conference NYC 2019 "Achieve Your Dreams: Be Inspired, Be Empowered and Be Encouraged" on Saturday, January 19, 2019 from 11 am to 2 pm during Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend!

My confirmed amazing guest speakers are all Women of God whom I have either mentored, coached, advised or consulted over the years towards achieving their dreams in excellence!

My first four speakers are:


CARRIE RICE, FRESH ANOINTINGS MINISTRIES & CARRIE'S COUTURE



DONNA PERRY, COURAGEOUSLY CURVY GIRLS FOUNDATION, INC. & COURAGEOUSLY CURVY ENTERPRISE, LLC.




LAKESSHIA SLAUGHTER, LAKESSHIA SLAUGHTER PLUS MODEL



BIANCA M. WILLIAMS "B. PRETTY", B. PRETTY GLAM FACTORY & BLACK OWNED SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY



I am so very pleased and blessed to have each and every woman to be a part of my 1st women's conference!

Registration is $50 before October 19th and thereafter $100 until sold out.

New location TBA.

To register go to www.queendivamusic.com/store/ 


*NO REFUNDS*   *ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL*



"I have dreamed of doing this conference for the last 8 years and I am so excited to do this right at the top of 2019 to help women get inspired, empowered and encourage to achieve their dreams!"~ Queen Diva, Host & Executive Director of Diva's Diamonds Conference NYC 2019

I look forward to meeting you!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light!
Queen Diva 

"Pastor Sonja Elise"
Divine Voices World Ministries
Diva's Diamonds Conference NYC 2019







Comments

Popular Posts