Diva's Diamonds Update By Queen Diva


Diva's Diamonds Update 2018!

Greetings P.I.N.K. Diamonds!
It has been a little over a month since my last post and I truly want to apologize to you all for not being consistent! So many amazing things are coming for Diva's Diamonds and for me!

First...

I finally released my Diva's Diamonds Ultimate P.I.N.K. Diamonds Collection Anthology on March 10, 2018 online!! You can pre-order via my website www.queendivamusic.com/store and you will receive an autograph copy and a Diva's Diamonds special gift from me (Price is $35 dollars includes shipping and tax). 





If you order from Amazon.com and they will send it directly to your home (Price is $25 with free shipping).

https://www.amazon.com/Diamonds-Ultimate-P-I-N-K-Collection-Anthology/dp/198400459X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1521238046&sr=1-1&dpID=51BJsaMJcLL&preST=_SY344_BO1,204,203,200_QL70_&dpSrc=srch


Second...

I will be releasing finally a Gospel single called "This Day" (An Acapella Prayer) Written by the Late Edwin Hawkins and Vocals produced by Me as a download on April 1, 2018 and CDs will be available via my website www.queendivamusic.com/store as well.




Thirdly...

I will be performing a live recording of my STAGEBILL licensed Strength of a Woman: A Phyllis Hyman Tribute Starring Queen Diva on Friday, May 18, 2018 at The Triad Theater in NYC. This has been something I have wanted to do for 13 years! I am so thankful to be joined by my two BFFs Vocal Director for Strength of a Woman: A Phyllis Hyman Tribute/Member of PixAlien Ayanda Sunshine and EARS Music Group Gospel Billboard Charting Recording Artist Tonya Lewis Taylor I call "Soul Divas" on Background Vocals and I have a new pianist who is a Jazz Recording Artist/Composer named Devory L. Pugh. 



Tickets are available at the Triad Theater:

We are almost SOLD OUT as of March 16, 2018! Do not delay in purchasing your tickets! This is going to be an amazing night! I have a wonderful song list prepared of some of my favorite songs recorded by Phyllis Hyman and a few that were requested from my last performance at the Metropolitan Room in September 2017.

And Lastly...

I know I have been very busy! I am finally planning my 1st Diva's Diamonds Conference NYC on Saturday, August 18, 2018 from 11 am to 2 pm! The Theme is: Achieve Your Dream: Be Inspired, Be Empowered & Be Encouraged! I have all of my guest speakers and more information will be coming soon! Early Bird Registration has already begun!



To purchase you tickets just use this link--> 
PayPal.me/SonjaElise/50<---until 18="" 2018.="" 2018="" and="" august="" conference="" date="" dollars="" go="" may="" of="" p="" price="" the="" then="" to="" until="" up="" will="">

Whew!! That is a lot! But there is so much more to share and do in 2018!! I thank you all for your love and support! I truly hope to meet you throughout this year at my events or live performances or even book signings! I will keep you all updated! I promise!!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva











Comments

Popular Posts