Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays P.I.N.K. Diamonds! By Queen Diva


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2017, P.I.N.K. Diamonds!

I know that it has been a long time since I last posted and my humble apologies to you all!
I am working on my calendar and plans for 2018 and it definitely includes me posting on her more often and also broadcasting on my Diva's Diamonds podcast on BlogTalkRadio.com!

I want you all to know that I miss you dearly and I have been very busy since my time away on here!
I still have my Diva's Diamonds Ultimate P.I.N.K. Diamonds Anthology 
that I will release in February 2018! I had to keep pushing back the date because of various projects I am starting and completing!

I am planning to finally go to graduate school and studying for my GRE in February and looking to record my Off-Off Broadway Concert "Strength of a Woman: A Phyllis Hyman Tribute Album" 
and I have to start writing more books! 
Whew!

Thank you all for your support and love in 2017 and 2018 is going to be 
AMAZING!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts