Diva's Diamonds Ultimate P.I.N.K. Diamonds Collection Anthology To Be Released This Christmas


Greetings P.I.N.K. Diamonds!
It has been a minute since my last post and so much has happened!! I am now getting ready to release my Diva's Diamonds Ultimate P.I.N.K. Diamonds Collection Anthology on J Mosley Publishing just in time for February 2018!! This has been a labor of love putting together all three of my eBooks and adding photos and memories to complete my anthology! I still have a bit more to add but I promise to meet my deadline to release my anthology on time!

What is it about? Well, it is a collection of all of my quotes divinely given to me that I shared via social media from 2009 to 2010! I didn't realize just how many I wrote until I went back and review everything for the eBooks. I promise you will love reading the quotes and it is a wonderful gift idea for a recent graduate, a new mom, a new bride, a empty-nester, a mom, sister, aunt or friend.

I prayerfully wrote the quotes and I pray that is will give peace, comfort, encouragement and love to all who reads my anthology.

Get your pre-sale orders at-->www.paypal.me/SonjaElise/35<---and font="" includes="" nbsp="" shipping="" this="">

Thank you all for your love and support!! I will begin to post more frequently starting in December 2017! I know you all missed me and I missed you too!

Love, Light and Laughter,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts