P.I.N.K. Diamonds Beauty Cosmetics Is A Proud Sponsor of Full Figured Fashion Week 2017


I am so very pleased to announce that I have a cosmetics line called P.I.N.K. Diamonds Beauty and my first product is Sparkling Pink Lip Gloss! I just released it in April 2017 and I am so excited to about this new endeavor! I just signed on to be a sponsor for Full Figured Fashion Week 2017 in New York City.

This is an amazing accomplishment for me as a Fashion Merchandising & Design Minor at Prairie View A&M University in Prairie View, Texas, the second oldest HBCU-Historically Black College University in Texas, where I was inducted into the Kappa Omicron Nu, National Honor Society for the Human Sciences, Kappa Beta Epsilon Chapter over 25 years ago! I daydreamed that I would have my own cosmetics line yet I never spoke out loud about it. Today I am so blessed that my dreams came true!

To purchase P.I.N.K. Diamonds Beauty Sparkling Pink Lip Gloss                                           Click on this link:

                                        www.paypal.me/SonjaElise/25 


Thank you, P.I.N.K. Diamonds for your support and love!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva



Comments

Popular Posts