Wednesdays In The Word by Queen Diva


Greetings P.I.N.K. Diamonds!
I will be resuming my "Wednesdays In The Word" weekly Bible Study LIVE on Periscope starting April 20, 2016 at 12 noon EST/11 am CST. I will start a series on "Great Women In The Bible!" Some names you will be familiar with and others you will have to dig deep in the Holy Bible to know who I am speaking on! Amen! It's time to get in the Word of God and know it for yourself and how it relates to your every day life! God has pressed upon my heart to start in March 2016 but I fell ill. Now that Spring is finally kicking in it time to blossom in our spiritual development so that God can lift us higher to greater levels of excellence!  

You can log on via Twitter under @DivasDiamonds or Periscope under @DivasDiamonds

I look forward to connecting with you each and ever Wednesday starting April 20, 2016!!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts