Making HERSTORY in 2016! By Queen Diva

Today's Diva's Diamonds
Making HERSTORY in 2016...Happy Women's HERSTORY Month! I know it's March 23, 2016 and this blessing is 23 days later but when you are a woman making HERSTORY life gets busy! LOL! Seriously, I truly want to work on getting more consistent in writing posts! I have been preparing for my debut on Broadway looking for venues, musicians, choosing merchandise options, dresses, colors for my vendor table and so on. What's really interesting is I don't have a DIME! LOL! But I have great FAITH that the money is coming! Women who make "HERSTORY" do not allow money to be a option in stopping them from planning. The importance of planning is to know what you will do when the money comes! I have learned many years ago if I allow not having money be a reason why I don't put on a show or move to another city or start a new venture I would have never made "HERSTORY!"



In 2016 I am making "HERSTORY" by producing my own one woman musical with a Jazz Trio and 3 background vocalists! No, the money is not here yet but it is definitely on the way. Have you ever watched the movie "Field of Dreams" with Kevin Costner? He kept hearing the voice of God tell him, "If you build it, they will come!" He kept hearing that voice whisper to him that same statement everyday until he built the "Field of Dreams" which was a baseball field. And guess what....they came! LOL!

I shared all of this to say whatever your vision or dream is you must build it for it to come to pass! There are people waiting on your to write that book to read or start a non-profit for the community so they can be serviced or write that song that can bring the world to tears of JOY! I am making "HERSTORY" and I am very happy about it!



I want to personally ask you all to nominate me for the "Allies In Action Award" given by the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention for people who are making history/herstory in sharing information about suicide prevention in their communities. I have been diligent in doing so both as Miss New York Plus America Lifetime 2015 and as the Star and Executive Producer of  my Broadway bound musical tribute "Strength of a Woman: A Phyllis Hyman Tribute" by sharing information about her battle with Mental Illness and later succumbing to suicide in 1995.

Just click this link and give your nomination for Sonja Elise Freeman "Queen Diva" TODAY!!


I would like to thank you all in advance for your support, love and prayers!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts