Beauty Is... By Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Beauty Is...
I have recently rejoined being a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant after years of beautiful women of Mary Kay asking me to be a part of the family again. What made me change my mind? Well, I had been praying for more streams of income to supplement my dream of being on Broadway, printing my eBooks, going in the studio to record new music and I really want to travel the world this year! I wanted to make sure that the next venture I partnered with was inline with my Diva's Diamonds BRAND! I have been slowly building it for the last five years and this year I wanted to step up what I have to offer to the world. Beauty is something that I have been researching both in the natural and supernatural for the last 10 years I have been on my ministerial journey. Mary Kay Skincare and Cosmetics was founded by Mary Kay Ash who was a Christian single Mom who believed in starting a business that would help single Moms to be able to take care of their children and own their own business that gave them flexible hours. It has grown tremendously in 22 years since I as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant in San Diego, CA back in 1994. I was young and I had encountered challenges without a car or support. I always loved the products and I think I kinda knew that I would come back to it one day because I never returned my PINK case! LOL!




Today I am Miss New York Plus America Lifetime 2015 and I am also Integrity Beauty Woman of Excellence Lifetime Ambassador 2014 respectively. I have always been attached to beautiful things and people! So returning back was a natural progression to be a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant again. What is Beauty? Beauty is actually something that comes from the inside not on the outside. Loveliness is what we see on the outside. But the world embraces Beauty and for the most part Beauty is something that is a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form that is pleases the senses, especially the sight. I have come to know that beauty has a big part in the "Smile Ministry" which is simply the ability to bless people with a smile. A smile goes a long way in this world. I notice when I look my best, glammed up in fabulous cosmetics and wearing my crown and sash I get smiles galore when I walk into a room! LOL! I also get a smile when I am beaming happily just knowing and being loved by God and people will look at me and flash a big radiant smile because of my light!

Beauty is both inside and out. Its being made up lovely and its just beaming confidence and joy of the Lord. Everyone has inner beauty. It is a matter of embracing it and nurturing it with spiritual and natural elements such as studying the Holy Bible, praying without ceasing, taking care of your body and face, and choosing to be loving and kind to others. All of those things and so much more is what Beauty is.

Choose to be beautiful inside and out! Nurture your body, mind and soul! If you would like to join my P.I.N.K. Diamonds Beauties Email List just email me at divinevoicesmedia@gmail.com and you will be 1st to get exclusive information on all things Mary Kay! I would love to be your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts