My 2014 Mid-Year Resolution By Queen Diva

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
My Mid-Year Resolution is...GET BACK ON TRACK WITH ACHIEVING MY GOALS & DREAMS!!
Happy Mid 2014, P.I.N.K. Diamonds!!! We are half way through 2014 have you achieved some of your goals you set in January? I have to admit I neglected two things this year...1.) Posting in this blog and I ask that you all forgive me for not sharing as often as I truly should have and 2.) I didn't properly plan my Phyllis Hyman tribute on July 6, 2014 and it was ultimately cancelled by the venue. I learned a valuable lesson in being completely obedient to what GOD tells me to do. I settled for another venue Off-Off Broadway when God told me to book a venue on Broadway in celebration of Phyllis Hyman's 65th Birthday! I learned a valuable lesson in not following through with everything that God told me to do. So now I'm committed to make my Mid-Year Resolution! This is something I've never done but I feel strongly to do and start doing every year!

I am assessing my goals and dreams that I truly want to accomplish this year and it starts with writing it down. I want to start promoting every month somewhere my Phyllis Hyman tribute towards debut on BROADWAY in 2015 for a 2 week engagement ONLY! That is what I should have done and that is what I will be working on to do for May 2015 which is Mental Illness Month. Phyllis Hyman suffered from mental illness which ultimate led to her suicide on June 30, 1995. She was 45 years old. She had the best time of her career on BROADWAY in 1981-1982 and it is only fitting that a tribute be on BROADWAY in her honor! I don't know how this is going to happen but this is a goal and dream that I am to diligently and obediently do until it is accomplished.



I truly would love to record a tribute album to Phyllis Hyman of songs that my favorites and fans worldwide! This has been on my heart for a few years and I also want to write a song dedicated to her too. I want to work on this and have it ready by May 2015! This may be ambitious but I just believe when we are obedient to God specifically doors will open and everything will flow according to HIS purpose!

I want to challenge you all to make your 2014 Mid-Year Resolution realistic and then just write it down each step towards making it come to pass. Nothing is life worth having is going to be easy but if you plan, prepare and proceed along with pray there is no reason why you should not be successful.

Please share with me your 2014 Mid-Year Resolution! I will pray with you and for you that it shall come to pass!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already  FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts