Live Your Dreams In 2014! By Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Live Your Dreams in 2014!! Happy New Year, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! Welcome to 2014!! For those of you who are new to my blog My name is Queen Diva and I am the Editor-in-Chief of this fabulous Blog-a-zine! I have been writing this wonderful blog of my amazing journey as a woman of God who has accepted her call to inspire, empower and encourage P.I.N.K.-Possibilities I Now Know Diamonds worldwide! I am so happy that we made it to 2014 and blessings God for all that we have come out of and all that is on the way for us! This year I declare and decree a year of RESTORATION  and  ABUNDANCE!!! Now this is for those who are at a place in their lives and journey to be restored and to receive abundance! If this is not you and it is all good in your camp I pray that you will share your wisdom and knowledge to those who are going through and need your support and testimony! But rest assured if you are a Christian and seeking God's face you will be at a point of suffering and loss to be drawn closer to God. Once you have reached that point then you will be restored and receive abundance!

This is year is also the year to "LIVE YOUR DREAMS!" No more sitting on the sidelines, wishing, hoping and praying to live your dreams! I don't care how old you are, what your finances look like, who far you have gotten in making your dreams come true...it is now time to LIVE YOUR DREAMS IN 2014!! I have met far too many people in the last 10 years who are unhappy working for other people's dream and secretly hoping to leave their jobs, relationships, homes, school, city and just LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!! No more thinking about it!! I'm talking to YOU reading this blog right now!!! YES, YOU!!! That book you want to write...WRITE IT!!! That song you want recorded...RECORD THAT SONG AND SING IT!! That degree you want to finally finish and receive...GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND DO IT!!! Glory to God! You are on this earth to be a light and a blessing and you can't be one not fulfilling your dream!!! I'm talking about lifelong dreams that you have never spoken about!!! It is now time to go back to your first love!!!


I made a decision after prayerfully asking God what to do next going into 2014!! God said to go back to your first love my daughter and SING!! Singing is something that I've wanted to do professionally since I was a little girl! I used to sing in the mirror and put a towel on my head and use a brush for my microphone! LOL! I would listen to the radio for hours and learn every single song on the radio! I learned songs from Diana Ross, Natalie Cole, Denise Williams, Cher, Stephanie Mills, Chaka Khan, Barbra Streisand, Melissa Manchester, Carol King and on and on! I listened to everything from Soft Rock to R&B/Soul to Funk and even Country! I loved me some Crystal Gayle, Nicolette Carson and Eddie Rabbit! LOL! WOW!! Memories for real! I'm sure I'm telling my age now! LOL!

This is the year to LIVE YOUR DREAMS, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! Do it NOW!! Don't wait any longer! Research what you can do right where you are and find out what do you need to do to be successful! You can always move later if you have to move! Go to school, get private lessons, get a tutor to pass your GRE, LSAT or SAT! Do everything in your power to be successful in achieving your DREAM! God will do HIS part when you do YOURS!! I know that I am going to do that! For many, many, many years I helped people to become successful! I was so busy helping others that I neglected my dreams that would not go away! Dreams that won't go away are meant to come TRUE!! It won't go away because GOD put it there for you to achieve and fulfill so that HE may be glorified in your success! I am encouraging you to bring your dreams to life! It is not just for YOU! Your dreams are for the hundreds of thousands or even millions of people who are to be blessed by your DREAM!! But no one will including you if you to make a decision TODAY to LIVE YOUR DREAMS IN 2014!!

I gonna do it and share my progression towards my dream of singing worldwide to the top venues in the world, recording amazing records to bless millions of souls and to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in simplest terms to all right where they are so that souls will be saved and receive SALVATION! Hallelujah!

Share with me P.I.N.K. Diamonds what is your dream and what are you gonna do to fulfill your dreams this year!!! I'm serious I wanna hear from YOU reading this post!! Just post on this page or any page in the months to come I wanna hear from YOU!!! Let's encourage each other!!! It's time...don't put it of any longer! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!! And I BELIEVE GOD for your SUCCESS!!! YOU can do this!!! Just try 100% and watch GOD!!!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva


Comments

Popular Posts