It's Time To Birth That Dream Of Yours OUT! By Queen Diva

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
It's Time To Birth That Dream Of Yours OUT!!! As Labor Day comes to a close here in America I tend to think more about labor pains of a woman "birthing" out a child more so than working for a living! I think because I have been on my spiritual journey for the last 9 years growing closer to God daily through prayer and reading the Holy Bible and now teaching and preaching to God's lambs and sheep more and more in Brooklyn. Those of you that have been following my progression since I started this blog in 2010 have seen my elevation. Everything from the being a beauty queen to national ambassador to becoming a covergirl on magazines to preaching at my new home church in Brooklyn, NYC! I never would have imagined this is where I would be nor what I would be doing! I keep hearing over and over in my spirit "It's Time To Birth That Dream Of Yours OUT!!!"

I've been putting off so many things because it will take so much planning and preparation. It will take sacrifice, discipline and dedication. It will take patience, wisdom and knowledge that I will have to both get from others and draw from within myself. I've known for the last 4 or  5 years but I've just gotten busy with other things that would not require much from myself and I could just get done right away. But God says, "It's time my Daughter!" I have several books! That I must get to writing, songs that I have inside of me that are bursting to be written and projects that I've put on hold because it would require putting my all into them to create something of excellence!

How many of you have done the same thing? Put things off and blamed having children, debt, age, weight, relationship, education or lack there of for not "birthing out" something that God told you to do! Well, in this ninth month of 2013 I'm hear to tell you it's TIME TO BIRTH OUT YOUR DREAMS....STARTING TODAY!!!! Don't look at this page with your eyes and mouth open! I'm talking to you who have put off going back to school, getting a cosmetology license, Driver's license, CPA certification, Tax ID for your business, computer to make movies and videos, music software to write songs, real estate license to sell property or just getting your GED just show yourself and your family that you can finish what you started!

NOW IS THE TIME TO START ON YOUR DREAMS!!! You have held on to this pregnancy long enough!!! It's time to birth your DREAMS out NOW!!! I'm right there with you, P.I.N.K. Diamonds!!! We have to get this going!!! The world will not be blessed by our finished work if we do not finish the WORK/LABOR!!!

I want you to share with me what is your dream and what are you doing to make it a reality no matter how far fetched it sounds or impossible it may seem because if it keeps coming back that means it was meant to be a reality!!! God places these dreams inside of us to be fulfilled so that God an be glorified in your success! Your dreams are God's dreams and HE wants you to be successful and fulfill your dreams!

I promise to give you an update more often if you will do the same!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently....Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!!!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

  1. Thank you Queen Diva for sharing your story, its so inspiring! Yours encouraging words have pushed me to move forward with my dreams of opening my own Divas social club (Divine innovative vibrant achievers successors) at place for inner city girls to come receive community services and other social events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! I am just now reading this post! Thank you for your wonderful words! I pray that your social club has been a huge success! Email me and let me know how you are doing! divinevoicesmedia@gmail.com Peace & Love! ~Queen Diva

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts