Peace and Love by Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Peace & Love...I wanted to just take a moment to bless you all WORLDWIDE on Sensational Saturday with Peace & Love! It's amazing how those two words can just bring a smile to your face and warm your heart at the same time! I'm actually at home relaxing after an afternoon with my 15 year old daughter walking and window shopping in Harlem, NYC, U.S.A. I'm truly enjoying an amazingly beautiful day! I tend to become so busy being busy that I neglect to just take the time to enjoy NYC and just buy very simple things that give me pleasure! LOL! I'm sure you all know what I mean! If you don't what I mean is there are times that we just get so busy doing everything we know to do to get ahead, be successful or more successful and forget to just spend quality time either alone or with a loved one and enjoy buying an ice cream sandwich or taking your child out to lunch!

That's what I did today and I haven't done that in a really long time! I was reminded by God that HE wants us to seek HIM and spend time with HIM. Every single day that God wakes you up in the morning HE's waiting on you to just say, "Good Morning, God! Thank you for blessing me to see another day. What would you have me to do for your glory today?" Or perhaps there is something that you need to complete that God has told you to finish or just quiet time just listening to God speak to you softly and quietly in your spirit. If you don't hear God then pray that God will reveal HIMSELF to you through scripture, television show, book or a family or friend who walks in the Lord. As you draw closer to God the HE will reveal to you Peace & Love like you've never known!

I know I'm talking to someone out there who has not taking the time to just get to know God and ask HIM what does HE want to talk about and share with you daily! I want to encourage you to be obedient in spending quiet time with God. Strive to do this daily and not make it a chore, but to purposefully want to have a talk with God.


Click Here To Listen To Stevie Wonder's "Have A Talk With God"

This is one of my favorite songs on the "Songs in the Key of Life" album by Stevie Wonder! I actually wrote a musical based on this entire album. I hope to one day have it produced on Broadway! Only in God's timing! That is a talk that I've had with God many times...WHEN LORD? LOL!

I want to encourage you all today to seek "Peace & Love" daily by having a talk with God! Amen!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently....Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts