Today, Yesterday & Forevermore by Queen Diva

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Today, Yesterday & Forevermore...On this very last day of 2012...December  31st reflect on all the wonderful events of my life as well as the challenging ones! Today I am so very thankful for all that I have endured in the last 8 years on my "journey" as a queen, minister and servant of God. Yesterday...I think about how a year ago I was in Conroe, TX working for someone who didn't even know I was miserable working on her dream and all I could think I wish I was living and working in NYC. I kept saying, "Lord, I wanna be in NYC with my daughter and mother. I wanna sing at venues I've always wanted to perform and work with people who appreciated my efforts and will love me even if they didn't have the funds to pay me what I'm worth I just wanted to make a difference and be honored for what I do in excellence." I am a living witness that God answers prayer! I'm living in NYC, with my mother and daughter, singing and performing all around NYC, working with one of my dearest friends on her non-profit that is making a difference in our youth and I am appreciated for all that I say and do to help her company prepare for the elevation that God has already confirmed in her that shall soon come.

I am so ready and extremely excited about 2013! I've declared that I will be "Living My Dream in 2013!" I will no longer help others to make their dreams a reality any longer. It is now time for me to work on my dreams to come to life! I've dreamed three things since I was a little girl....To sing worldwide to large audience as a very successful vocalist and songwriter, meet and marry my husband and have a blissful marriage and last but not least seek God and do what HE wanted me to do Forevermore. These three things have been in my spirit for many years and all that I have gone through has prepared me for those three things that I've waited on and I now know that in 2013 my dreams will become a reality! I shall serve the LORD Thy God Forevermore and I am so humbled by all that God has bestowed upon me and the places HE has taken me and gifts I've received from people daily.

I want to encourage you all to know that Jesus is the same Today, Yesterday and Forevermore! Everything that you have gone through was all preparation for your ELEVATION! You will no longer be in famine but now it is time to walk into your WEALTHY place! 2013 you will and shall LIVE YOUR DREAM! All that God has promised to you is already yours! You are ready to move forward to the next level. This WORD is only for those who know that this is for YOU! For those who are not ready know that your preparation will strengthen you and condition you for battle! You will gain much WISDOM, HUMILITY, POWER, GRACE, BEAUTY FOR YOUR ASHES & PEACE.

Today, Yesterday & Forevermore....Jesus never changes yet HE works on us all to be ready for our destiny through PURPOSEFUL CONDITIONING! We must change and go from glory to glory to glory until that great day we are in PARADISE.

I thank you all, P.I.N.K. Diamonds for your continued LOVE, PRAYERS & SUPPORT over the last two years! I can't wait to share with you whats coming up next one post at a time!



                                            HAPPY NEW YEAR, P.I.N.K. DIAMONDS!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already flawless!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts