Preparation is KEY! by Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Preparation is KEY! Well, it's already November and in a blink it will be 2013! Can you actually believe that 2012 has gone by so fast? So many amazing events has happened to celebrities and every day working people from Hurricane Sandy to the death of Whitney Houston at the beginning of the year! What have you done to prepare for 2013? Do you have any idea what you should be preparing for next year? I want to encourage you to understand first and foremost that "Preparation is KEY" to your success in 2013 and beyond! You can no longer keep winging it or putting things together at the last minute and whipping something fabulous! I'm talking to me more than I'm talking to you reading this blog! LOL!

I'm determined now more than ever to achieve the dreams that I put on hold thinking they would never come to pass because of my age or weight or skin color or lack of experience or even lack of connections! I keep hearing God tell me "Preparation is KEY!" I want to record a full album! I want my face on a billboard on New York City's 8th Avenue like in my photo above! I want to go to Paris, London and Germany! I want to get married to an AMAZING man of God with great purpose and destiny. I want to buy my own condo in NYC and a house in Beverly Hills. I want to have Diva's Diamonds as a broadcast for all the world to see. I want to write 3 to 5 study guides and inspirational books in 2013! I want to sing for President Barack and Michelle Obama at the White House in 2013! All of these goals can happen! If I prepare and prayerfully ask God what must I do to prepare for these opportunities to come my way! Will is happen? Only time will tell but if I don't prepare, plan and pray for direction I will never know!

I want to truly make every person that reads this post understand that there are visions and dreams inside of you that are so much GREATER than YOU! If you know your dream is BIGGER than you then you must begin to believe it is something that only God can open the door for you to walk through to fulfill. But if you are not prepared when these opportunities come to you, then it will pass you right by to the one who is ready! Don't let that happen to you!

Preparation is KEY! Let this be your MANTRA for the remainder of 2012! Truly be prayerful in what you are to do next and then do what it is necessary for you to be successful! I'm here to be your biggest cheerleader! Share with what you are believing God to do in your life to change not only you but others!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts