Diva Under Development by Queen Diva 10-9-12


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Diva Under Development...As I reflect over my life and countdown to my birthday tomorrow 10.10.12 I can truly say that I've been BLESSED! I have no complaints, worries, concerns or anxieties in my life. Why, you may ask? I'm so glad you want to know! LOL! I TRUST GOD COMPLETELY with my life! I'm finally comfortable in my skin, my spiritual walk with the LORD and who I have become. I have embraced my size, financial, martial and career status right where it is! I know that GOD is not through with me yet and still preparing me for my future! The BEST is yet to come! I know that everything that has happened in my life is PURPOSEFUL both the GOOD and the BAD! I know that my triumphs far outweigh my defeats and through it all GOD is always with me!

I wanted to share this with you because there are many of you who are still searching for YOU and you don't have to look any further than two places....the MIRROR and GOD! God sees every tear drop that falls from your eyes because you are uncertain about who you are, where you are going and what you should become all the days of your LIFE! I'm here to tell you that all you have to do is get into a quiet place, be at peace and ask God to guide you where you should go NEXT. As simple as that may sound it is very challenging to those of you who are always around people, texting and on FACEBOOK! Oops! Is that me! LOL!

I'm talking to myself right now! But seriously you were created to glorify GOD in all that you say and do not MAN or yourself. I want to encourage you to EMBRACE you by seeking LOVE=GOD! You will find that in your quest for LOVE=GOD you will see that you have it already inside of you for you were made in God's image which is LOVE.

It may take days, months or years for you to get where you want to be yet in the meantime LOVE on YOU! Embrace YOU and know that you will be under development all the days of your LIFE. I totally understand that and as a "Diva Under Development" I know that it takes time to become a godly image but it also takes making the decision to do so.

I LOVE you all dearly, I pray that you understand that being under development is not a BAD thing but and EXTRAORDINARY process that we all must go through to be what God intended us to be...HIS greatest creation....MAN and WOMAN to honor HIM in spirit and in truth! I recognize that as a "Diva Under Development"....The BEST is YET to COME!

Donald Lawrence "The Best Is Yet To Come"

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently....Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva









Comments

Popular Posts