Stay Connected by Queen Diva 8-13-12

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Stay Connected...Yesterday I went to church and I heard an awesome sermon by a wise and beautiful 88 year old woman of God named Eldress Montgomery! She preached out of Acts 1: 8.."But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will by my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."




She basically said we have to "STAY CONNECTED" to God to have ALL POWER! She compared connecting a plug in the wall and receiving electrical power. If you are not connected to the wall where the power is you cannot receive power. She said the POWER of the Holy Spirit is what we need to carry the ANOINTING of God in our lives to fulfill what God has intended for us to do in our lives daily. If we are not connected to God we cannot have any POWER! We must "STAY CONNECTED!" She also said, If you put the plug in the outlet and nothing turns on then you have to ask yourself, "Have you paid your BILL for the power to be ON?" That really touched my spirit because we seem to forget that TRUSTING God takes us sacrificing our own WILL and TRUSTING God's WILL for us! In my mind I keep trying to figure things out that I want to happen instead of just TRUSTING God's word and promises that HE has already told me that belong to me! I must "STAY CONNECTED" to the POWER of the Holy Spirit through prayer, fasting, studying the Holy Bible and be steadfast in what God has already told me!

I want to encourage you ALL today to "STAY CONNECTED" to God! Keep studying the Holy Bible and constantly seeking God's face! God knows all that you need and what you are going through. If you leave room for the enemy to come between you and God that is when you will get disconnected and begin to draw on your own understanding and cause many problems for yourself and those around you. I know from experience that being disconnected from God is not a place that you want to be.

I challenge you this week to seek God's word for YOU this week and strive to continually "STAY CONNECTED" to God and receive all POWER from the Holy Spirit! You will see miraculous things happen in your life when you do! Please share with me your praise report! I'd LOVE to hear from you!

Just like a diamond you shine RESPLENDENTLY....Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts