Queen Diva LIVE...Will You Join Me in NYC!


Blessings, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! I would like to personally invite you if you are in the New York Tri-State area to attend my performance at the The Pyramid Club in NYC on Tuesday, June 12, 2012! I will be singing original songs as well as a special "Diva Tribute-Whitney Houston, Donna Summers, Lena Horne & Etta James" to the recent "Divas" who have gone on to glory in the last two years! I am so excited to do this show because it is my very first time producing and performing a show that will solely spotlight MOI (in my Miss Piggy voice)! LOL! I have dreamed for many years for the opportunity to sing before record label executives, booking agents, entertainment lawyers and FANS to show them all what I can DO!!! I truly want to sing and record professionally for the rest of my LIFE on my OWN terms! Amen!

This showcase is basically me presenting myself to "Movers & Shakers" within the music industry who can take my music career to the NEXT LEVEL! I've paid my dues by singing at a lot of juke joints, talent shows from the Hip Hop Comedy Stop in Houston (1st Place) to the Apollo Theater in Harlem (3rd place). I've sung at the Beaumont Theater in Lincoln Center (NYC) and the National Anthem at a MV Scrappers Minor League Baseball Game in Ohio! I've even performed in front of empty tables and chairs as well as an arena that holds 6500 people!

I'm so READY for my time to share my gift of SONG to the world! It's all about God's "divine timing" and I'm so excited about this event and that my time is NOW!

I'd love to meet you there! Here's a R&B song I wrote called "Is U In" that I will be performing at the showcase:





I thank you ALL for your LOVE & SUPPORT in everything that I do!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

  1. Diamond is more valuable gemstone and diamond is a precious gift for the ladies.
    Jewelry New York

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts