Diva's Diamonds:Words to Inspire, Empower & Encourage Merchandise Spotlight! 11-28-11

Christmas is right around the corner! Here's a spotlight on my products ALL sold on Amazon.com for Kindle on my Divine Voices Media store!!!  http://astore.amazon.com/divinevoicesmedia-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=3

Diva's Diamonds Ultimate P.I.N.K. Diamonds Collection-Diva's Diamonds: Words to Inspire, Empower & Encourage YOU to Become FLAWLESS! This eBook is solely of quotes that I shared on Twitter and Facebook in 2010! It's a combination of love, family, hope, joy, encouragement and so much more! It is sold for $11.99 and it is sure to bless you!

Diva's Diamonds P.I.N.K. Diamonds Love Collection Volume I is a collection of love quotes that I wrote last year! It just flowed out of me after I encountered a life changing event and I had to decide was I going to allow this to consume me and allow hate and bitterness to grow in me or to allow LOVE to blossom and trust God through the process? I chose LOVE! This eBook sells for $11.99 and it makes a perfect gift for a newlywed, engaged couples, young love and just someone who you want to tell you LOVE!


Diva's Diamonds P.I.N.K. Diamonds: All God's Children Collection Volume I is an eBook I wrote geared towards all of God's sons and daughters who need encouragement in their daily life. I Tweeted and shared these on Facebook and it was so popular that I decided to add these on this book. It sells for $11.99 and it will make you smile each and every time you read them.







If you didn't know I'm a Gospel/House/Soul Music Touch Recording Artist presently promotion my single "Just Ordinary People!" It's been on the Top Ten Reverbnation.com Electronica/Dance chart for  18 consecutive months!!! You can download my single for just 99 cents on Amazon.com for Kindle! It is sure to many you dance! http://astore.amazon.com/divinevoicesmedia-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=86


Last, but not least you can "Subscribe" to Diva's Diamonds: Words to Inspire, Empower & Encourage Blog on Kindle for just 99 cents! http://astore.amazon.com/divinevoicesmedia-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=87



I pray that my products bless you all abundantly! Happy Cyber Monday, Technology Tuesday and so on! LOL!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts