Diva's Diamonds: TIME by Queen Diva 9-15-11





 Today's Diva's Diamonds:
 I can't stop listening to this song called "TIME" by Billy Porter, who is a phenomenal Broadway singer, recorded some years ago. I first heard it watching this video from the hugely popular "So You Think You Can Dance" Season 3 episode shown above four years ago. Mia Michaels, a wonderful choreographer, who created this modern dance as a tribute to her dancing with her father, who passed away of Lung Cancer two years prior to this show, and this dance brought tears to my eyes that day. But even so much more now that my own father passed last December 2010 from complications of Lung Cancer with Pneumonia. I thought of this video when I had a random thought that I never got a chance to dance with my Dad when he was alive. Watching this video again just two days ago I was in tears but smiling holding my heart thinking what it would be like to dance with my father in Heaven.

Although our TIME on earth together was very limited I cherished every moment I had with my Father. TIME is so very precious and I just wanted to remind you today that your TIME on earth should be purposeful. Don't ever assume that you don't matter or that no one loves you or misses you because that is simply not true. There is someone who is madly in love with you. There is someone who looks forward to your tweets or posts on various social networks every day. There is someone who waits to see you walk by them everyday. There is even someone hoping to meet you in person one day. Take the TIME everyday to not only be thankful for another day but to WIN or FAIL because that is your chance to LEARN, GROW and become a better YOU.

TIME waits for no one and your TIME is very valuable because you will soon wake up one day and all the TIME you thought you had will be GONE. I challenge you to take a moment to enjoy, embrace, be purposeful, be diligent, be appreciative, be mindful and considerate of TIME. God is the author and finisher of TIME not man so don't you think it's TIME to use your TIME wisely?

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!
Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

P.S. Here's "TIME" by Billy Porter in it's entirety.... Peace & Love!













Comments

Popular Posts