Diva's Diamonds: New Attitude by Queen Diva

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Have you ever looked at someone's life and thought just how wonderfully awesome their life is? Then you look at yourself and think why can't I have that too? Well you can have an AWESOME life if you just have a "NEW ATTITUDE!" I was looking at someone's Facebook page today and I thought...Sigh...that person has such a cool life...a husband...a beautiful and healthy child and she's living her dream of singing professionally and a leader in her church and community! I thought why can't I have that too? Then God told me...you have an AWESOME life already but if you want more...CHANGE your ATTITUDE!!! How do I do that? Feed your spirit with good things that will help you become wiser, loving, peaceful and more beautiful! God reminded me that I am living my dream of encouraging people all over the world, a leader in my church as a Vocal Director and in my community as Ms. Greater Houston Plus America 2011 and I have a song that is currently #2 on the Reverbnation.com Electronica/Dance charts in Houston, TX and it's sold worldwide on various online music outlets. It's amazing how when you look at yourself you see something totally different than what others see. God reminded me that we all have an awesome life because we are alive LIVING in it! But if you want MORE then just get a "NEW ATTITUDE!"

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light!
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts