PINK Diamonds Beauty "You Wear It Well 2022 Red Carpet Awards" by Queen Diva

The Grammy's 
Sunday, April 3, 2022


If you do not know I have a division called PINK Diamonds Beauty and every year during the awards season I would pick who my favorite Red Carpet looks. I decided during the 2022 Oscars to start naming my own PINK Diamonds Beauty 2022 Red Carpet Awards. Last's night's Grammy's Awards was amazing and my choice was Ms. Tiffany Haddish wearing a custom Prada Dress styled by Wayman and Micah.


Oscar's 2022
Sunday, March 27, 2022

Also, on Oscar night I was totally blessed by many actors and actresses but Ms. Tiffany Haddish was absolutely the cream of the crop! She was so incredibly stunning wearing custom Dolce and Gabbana styled by Wayman and Micah.

I had a blast watching the Red Carpet Fashions! I look forward to 2023!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva



 

Comments

Popular Posts