Guess Who's Back? by Queen Diva


Diva's Diamonds for February 2, 2022:

Guess Who's Back?
It's me! It's me! I apologize for being away for so long! I have been extremely busy for the last two years. I received my Doctorate in Divinity (Honorary) from the Omega Bible Institute and Seminary in Monroe, Louisiana in May 2021 and then an Executive MBA from Prairie View A&M University College of Business in December 2021. It has been an incredible two years to say the least!

Now I am ready to use all of the knowledge and wisdom I have learned and apply to my Diva's Diamonds brand and Divine Voices Media company worldwide. I have finally release my Diva's Diamonds eMagazine in January 2022! It is the companion eMagazine to Diva's Diamonds Podcast, Instagram Live, Blog and Book Club. It will be release monthly every 7th of the month.


Diva's Diamonds Instagram Live will return February 3, 2022 and will broadcast every Thursday at 7 pm CDT/8 pm EDT on Instagram: @divasdiamonds. It is an organic conversation I have with my guests about various topics that are engaging, empowering and encouraging for all who listen.


Diva's Diamonds by Queen Diva Podcast is now on Anchor.fm and distributed to Google Podcasts, RadioPublic, Spotify, and Apple Podcasts just to name a few. 


Diva's Diamonds Book Club Monthly Report is a monthly newsletter for my Diva's Diamonds Book Club on Facebook where there are over 1,400 followers! Check it out below!


I am so excited for 2022! Stay tuned for what is coming up! 

I missed you all and I will definitely share more Diva's Diamonds this year.

Always remember you are amazing, needed, loved and deserve all that your heart desires!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds in your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS! I bid you love, laughter and light.

Peace & Love,
Queen Diva 

 

Comments

Popular Posts