Prayerfully Make Your Dreams Come True! By Queen Diva

 



Today's Diva's Diamonds: 5/17/21

I'm back after a month break to finish up my Spring 2021 semester in graduate school at Prairie View A&M University College of Business!! Yay! I also celebrated my 30th Anniversary of being an Alumna of Prairie View A&M University recently on May 12, 2021!! It has been an incredible 30 years!! I know I don't look it at all! Amen! LOL! 

I have to say life is good! I mean really good! Even when its bad it's good because it is all for my good in the end!! I am just 7 months away from graduating again from PVAMU!! I have two semesters to go and four classes left!!! I have to say all glory goes to God! I prayerfully made my dreams come true all these years. I communicate with God all day long. I ask for guidance and direction for every decision I make. 

I have learned firsthand that I am nothing without God leading and instructing me all along the way! I am a living and breathing witness that there is power in prayerfully making your dreams come true. I have tried a few years trying to do things without praying first. Each and every time is was disastrous! I would never do it again in my personal or professional decisions. 

Wisdom has taught me that it is best to ask the Creator of all things for direction! I no longer ask my friends or family I go straight to God. I highly encourage you reading this post to do the same. Prayer is merely communication with God. That's it. You do not have to have fancy vocabulary, be an eloquent speaker and it doesn't have to take a long or loud prayer for God to hear you. God can hear your softest and loudest prayer. He just wants you to communicate with Him.

I recommend just start with saying Grace over your food to bless the food and the one who prepared it. Then at night thank God for getting you through another day safely, your family, friends and counting your blessings. When you wake up in the morning say, Good Morning Father God and thank Him for another day among the land of the living." Once you get used to that it will come naturally to pray to God all day long. You are a supernatural being in a mortal shell. You will eventually hear God and realize you heard Him all along. The voice of God is the soft still voice that tells you, "Don't go down that road" or "Did you turn off the stove?" or "Don't date him/her!" or "This is a great house buy it!" or "He's/she's the one, marry this one!"

I'm sure some of you reading this know exactly what I am talking about! For those of you who do not keep praying to God in all that you do and soon you will hear His voice. 

Just like a diamond, you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva







Comments

Popular Posts