It Is Well With My Soul! By Queen Diva 1-23-17


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
It Is Well With My Soul! Happy New Year P.I.N.K. Diamonds!! This is my first blog of 2017! I have been extremely busy getting ready for so many amazing events, performances and speaking engagements that the Lord Thy God has placed in my heart to prepare for throughout this wonderful new year! This is the year of "RESTORATION" "REVELATION" and "PRODUCTION!" Those are the three words of empowerment and assurance that the Lord has told me for 2017! I have had an amazing 13 years in ministry! I started in ministry in Houston, Texas serving in a mega church that is now up to 35,000 members. When I attended it was getting to 25,000 members. I was a part of every single ministry from Women's Sunday School to Toastmasters to Ministers Ministry to Youth Choir to the churches Mass Choir. I was in the church house every moment it was open and read my Bible and marked it up with yellow highlighter studying to show myself approved! LOL!




I learned to much in 8 years that I was there! Then I travel to a few states and then moved back to my home state of New York in 2012! I rededicated my membership to a small storefront church in Brooklyn, NY and have been an Associate Minister since 2013. I have jump started my own ministry Divine Voices World Ministries last year by renting my very own office in Harlem. Yay! Now both my ministry and Divine Voices Media headquarters are now located in Harlem. I say all of this to say,
"It Is Well With My Soul!" I have been through a very challenging yet amazing journey. Soon I will be writing my Memoirs and other books and eBooks this year in conjunction with my "It Is Well With My Soul Tour!" The Lord said to prepare and then let the world know I am available to teach the Holy Bible to all the importance of knowing how to say, "It Is Well With My Soul" no matter what is going on around you and in your life!

I will speaking all year about how you can be at PEACE in 2017! It all starts with making the choice to speak it, live it and share it to all who will receive! If you would like to have me come to your church, women's conference, women's day or Bible Study contact me at divinevoicesmedia@gmail.com to receive my ministry rider.

It Is Well With My Soul! That is my phrase in 2017!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

*Queen Diva aka Pastor Sonja Elise Freeman resides in Harlem, NY where she is the Pastor/Psalmist/Teacher for Divine Voices World Ministries, a music and encouragement ministry and Associate Minister at First Step Ministry Church of Christ Disciples of Christ in Brooklyn, NY where Dr. Dorothy Lewis, Pastor and Deacon Victor Lewis are her Spiritual Parents.


Comments

Popular Posts