Thankful Thursday by Queen Diva 7-31-14

 
Makeup, Hair & Styling by Divine Voices Media     Photos by Clay Madison

Today's Diva's Diamonds...Thankful Thursday..
It's Thankful Thursday, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! This is my favorite day of the week! Why you may ask? Well, It's a day before Friday which is my off day and its the last day of the work week for me! LOL! But specifically I named my Thursdays "Thankful Thursday" because it is a day I reflect on all the things I am most thankful for in my life. I'm so very thankful for my beautiful and talented 17 year old daughter, Gabbie aka Clay Madison who took the photos I have on this post! She is a budding Filmmaker, Visual and Performing Artist! She is my greatest accomplishment and everything else truly pales to her to me! Amen! I am thankful for my Boo Boo! What's his name? Well, In due season I will reveal what his name is but just know through the growing pains of knowing him and loving him I am learning that love has seasons and so does different level of commitment. Both people in the relationship MUST be ready for the next level and not just one. I'm also learning patience with him too! LOL! I'm learning as I grow more and more seasoned my level of patience has really been tested! LOL! I'm a work in progress I guess as we all are! I LOVE my, Boo Boo! And my Boo Boo loves me but even in knowing that our season to progress to the next level can only change gradually. As much as I hope and pray and keep telling him, "I wish you were ready for us NOW!" "I wish you was ready for ME!" Its like yelling at a caterpillar to become a butterfly! LOL! It just can't happen until the season for it to change arrives! Amen!

I'm thankful for my BFFS, my Mama, my Brothers and all of you, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! I pray for you all and I hope that during your prayer time you add me to your prayer list that God will keep me in perfect peace, rise me up according to HIS will and divine timing! I'm just so truly thankful today! I'm very much at peace today as I write this post!

Share with me what are you thankful for on this wonderful "Thankful Thursday!" God is truly good and if you truly thought about where you have been, what you have gone through and where you are now you will find that you have several things to be thankful for in your life!

Just like diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts